Friday 11 December 2009

No More ;)

It's been so long..

Well, you might of noticed that I deleted all my previous posts; thats because there will no longer be a Maitha Says blog anymore..

After carefull consideration I decided to delete my blog and no longer blog. Im over it. I noticed that everytime I check this blog I have nothing to say, im not interested in sharing anything.. not because things are bad.. actually they couldn't be better *el7amdella* .. im just over it

I'm extremely busy with life and I have no time for this, I do want to network but not the online type, I want to social network.. meet new people.. get somewhere.. but in reality not virtual reality.

I wish you all the best, work hard, sleep well and good night xx


- Maitha

5 comments:

Euphoria said...

What?!!!! Why?!! Plz don't!!

mosha said...

I swear I was thinking of you and your blog yesterday and was wondering why you haven't blogged in a while!

I hope you change your mind, dear!

springiyaaa said...

allah ywaafigch sis =)
Good luck in ur life ;)

Standy said...

=(
i will miss you =(

Standy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.